(Which of these are true and to what extent?)
2. When I'm given feedback/ criticism, I think about it for a few moments before responding rather than immediately defending a position or action. (If you don't, you're likely not giving it real consideration.)
3. When I'm given feedback/ criticism, I ask questions about it in order to try to better understand it. (A good sign.)
4. I feel my work's purpose is to serve my (external and internal) customers. (“You're gonna have to serve somebody.” – Bob Dylan)
5. Over the last year, I've changed/ revised my position/ approach to something because of the advice of another individual. (Is it reasonable to go through an entire year without revising a position/ approach to something and still feel you're open to development?)
6. My manager invests time in my professional development. (If s/he doesn't, it might be because of a perception that you're not interested in your professional development and over time … you've been labeled uncoachable … scary).
There's no cute rating scale here. These questions are simply meant to raise personal awareness (when answered objectively and truthfully).