North Coast Rentals is affiliated with Windermere Stellar and has moved its operation to the Windermere office located at 588 Pacific Way in Gearhart Oregon. Go to our website and search for rentals here.
The Natural Nook & The Windermre Foundation proudly present the fifth annual “Fall into the Nook” Fundraiser! Join us for an evening of Tricks & Treats. Featuring lite bites from local chef’s, wine bar by the Wine Haus of Seaside, silent auction, raffle prizes, and great deals on gifts for the Holidays, not to mention a Costume Contest for those who dare! Proceeds benefit the Windermere Foundation with 100% coming back to the community for homeless families and children’s organizations. We hope to see you there!!
As the Official Real Estate Company of the Seattle Seahawks we are excited to announce our new #tacklehomelessness campaign. Every time the Seahawks make a home game tackle, the Windermere Foundation will donate $100 to Youth Care, which is a non-profit organization that has been helping homeless youth for more than 40 years!
For the past 31 years, Windermere offices have closed their doors to dedicate a day of service to provide support for members of our communities and nonprofit organizations that help our neighbors in need. This year Community Service Day was held on June 3, 2016. Agents & Staff from both our Gearhart & Cannon Beach offices participated in helping build a “mud kitchen” for the Gearhart Kids Academy. Some of the projects included building a sandbox, using recycled tires to create a tunnel for kids to crawl through, and making a makeshift herb garden with recycled pallets.
Here are some images of our staff hard at work in making this fun play area for the kids come to life!
Message from Pam – The Nook fundraiser was a success! Special thanks to Chef Chris Holen and his students for their award winning chowder, Sam’s Seaside Café for chicken salad croissants and beer bread, Simple Cakes by Jae and El Mariachi Loco for quesadillas and the Wine and Beer Haus. Our goal is to assist homeless families and children’s organizations in our community benefit from this fundraiser and allows us to give back every year. Thank you to our Brokers, Staff and The Natural Nook once again for making this a success.
We will be receiving a check for Seaside Food 4 Kids next week and will present it at their back pack program. Let Pam Ackley know you would like to join in the presentation.
Our funds are $7,000+ to start the New Year. If anyone knows of an organization we should support, please let her know.
Did you know that Windermere.com tracks all visitors to your website, who is looking at your listings, and how they are referred to your website? So if you have ever wondered if your website is worth your time or needs to be maintained…the answer is yes! People will spend more time on your website if it has up-to-date content that is relevant to them.
To view your listing analytics
Sign in to Windermere.com – Resource Tab – Tech Tools – Listing Analytics – Listings Summary Page.
The listing analytics summary is broken up into three main categories: Traffic Type, Referring Domain, and Windermere Sources.
- Traffic Type: Indicates how a user navigated your listing…Did they just look at the photos, map the property, or did they view the property in its entirety?
- Referring Domain: Indicates how a person arrived at your listing. Did they go directly to your site, follow your listing posted on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest or find you another way?
- Windermere Sources: Indicates the Windermere outlet from which your listing was viewed…windermere.com, directly through your agent website, or through your office’s admin website.
You can view your listing traffic ranging from one day up to three months to see how often your site is being visited and what listings are getting the most attention. Knowing where your traffic is coming from and what they are looking at will better help you know how to market your listings, saving yourself time and money.
If you would like help reviewing this information or updating your website, We are here to help!
- On average, homes sold 11 days faster for an average of $ 2,314 more with an American Home Shield Home Warranty than homes with no home warranty- that’s over three times the price of our average home warranty plan.
- When you compare the cost of replacing or repairing major systems and appliances, the difference is clear. Protect your clients and their biggest investment of all- their home – with industry –leading coverage.
- What if your clients do not request a home warranty?? The home warranty is something that not all buyers know is an option for them to get. During the real estate transaction your clients qualify for special real estate products and pricing. Be sure to let every client know this is available to them as the warranty is a valuable resource for both buyers and sellers.
- What if your clients have new appliances? Unfortunately, Appliances are just not built to last like they have been in the past. Many homeowners find themselves doing appliance repairs within the first 5 years of life on the appliances. If you have a client that has brand new appliances with a manufacture warranty still suggest the Shield Essential Plan to them as this plan covers some of the homes most expensive items for repair ( Air Conditioning, Heating, Electrical, Plumbing, Water Heater, and Ductwork).