Neighborhood News is the monthly market update email sent on your behalf to a targeted group of contacts. Neighborhood News provides people with relevant, housing market statistics and information by zip code – all branded with your contact information. Continue Reading…
If you are planning to host an open house, please let Kimberlee and Stefanie know. We can help spread the word! Let us send an E-Blast with your open house information to other real estate agents in the area, blog the open house on our Oregon Coast blog, create open house flyers to give to other offices, create curious neighbor postcards (if planning ahead!), and/or posting the event on Facebook and Twitter.
You will have a more successful open house if people know about it!
Adding custom pages to your website is very easy and allows you to be creative with your site.
Keep Content Up-To-Date Without Blogging
If you don’t have time to blog or would just rather not, no worries! Blogging is only one way to keep your website up-to-date with fresh content. There are many other ways.
Consider creating a “tab of the month”. Feature one topic for a month. Spend some time and create one (link-worthy) page that will be relevant all month long full of good content and have it as a main featured tab heading on your site. Add photos and videos and be sure to add links! Some ideas for this type of site page are:
- FALL TIPS – fall home maintenance checklist, fall party ideas, fall crafts for the kids (and adults), fall fun list, etc.
- GIVE THANKS – No-Stress Thanksgiving Day Countdown, list of things to be thankful for, family recipe, Thanksgiving crafts, etc.
Or how about a “Home of the Week” featured heading? What a great way to cycle through your listings and feature each home in a new way! Write something about the neighborhood, the schools, or the community. Take a video tour of the home and neighborhood. When you are ready to update the site page simply “hide” the page and create a new one. You could delete the custom page if you want, but I would recommend saving it at least until that listing has sold, just in case you wanted to use it again at a later time.
How To Create A Site Page
Windermere.comàLog InàResourcesàTech ToolsàAgent WebsitesàMy Agent WebsiteàSite Pages (side panel)àAdd NewàCustom Page
Now you have a blank page to work with so be creative! Once you have entered all of the information you would like in your page click Publish.
To Add A Photo To A Site Page
You can either drag and drop a photo from your desk top into the body of the page and then customize the size or you can click “Insert Image” on the site page toolbar. Remember the photo will appear wherever you have your cursor in the body of the page.
Have You Searched Yourself Online? Your potential clients will…will they find you?
SEO – Search Engine Optimization – Is the process of maximizing the number of visitors to a particular website by ensuring that the site appears high on the list of results returned by a search engine.
Four Ways To Improve Your SEO
- Update the content on your website regularly. Regularly updated content is viewed as one of the best indicators of a site’s relevancy, so be sure to keep it fresh! Update your photos, blog, add new heading tabs, or change out the video on your home page, etc. as often as you are able.
- Publish relevant content on your website and identify a keyword or phrase. Think about what your reader might be searching for “homes in Gearhart”, “First time home buyer”, etc. Whatever the topic, repeat the phrase several times.
- Have a link-worthy site. Focus on creating relevant links within the text. Instead of having “click here” links, try writing out the name of the destination. “Click here” has no search engine value beyond the attached URL, whereas “First time home buyer” or “The home buying process” will improve your SEO rankings.
- Use alt tags. This goes beyond simply naming your photos when you save them, although this is extremely important and if you are not doing this you should! Alternative tagging is naming a photo or video inside a blog or on your webpage so when a person does a search your website will be found based on the search keywords. Kimberlee or Stefanie will be happy to show you how to tag your photos and videos on your website ~ just ask J
- BE MOBILE – Mobile traffic to websites now accounts for more than 30% of visits. Your website needs to be designed for all devices and screen sizes.
- Send Just Listed/Just Sold postcards – Windermere has a reimbursement plan which makes mailing postcards a low cost way to market yourself – Talk to Kimberlee and Stefanie.
- Video a past client testimonial sharing their experience doing business with you and post it to your website or social media.
- MAINTAIN YOUR WEBSITE! (and other social media sites) – Are the words “I don’t have time for that” coming to mind? Well they shouldn’t be! Your website is very important to your business. Keep in mind your website, as well as your social media accounts, are accessible 24/7/365. Kimberlee and Stefanie are available to give ideas to improve your website and draw a fresh client base…just ask
INVEST IN YOUR EXISTING CLIENTS! – 75% of a real estate agent’s business comes from referrals and word of mouth
Your People are your sphere of influence in Moxi WorksTM/Moxi EngageTM. People are automatically assigned to the Marketing zone of the Sales Flow upon the first upload of your database or when you enter a new person. However, there may be people in your database who don’t belong in the Sales Flow. You can move these people individually or in bulk into the Collaborator or Personal category. Continue Reading…
Entering Your GCI Goal in Moxi Engage for the First Time
To enter your GCI goal, follow the below steps:
When signing into Moxi Engage for the first time you will be prompted to enter your GCI Goal (see below, circled in red).
- After entering your GCI goal, click on Start Using Moxi Works! (see above, indicated by the red arrow).
You have now set your GCI Goal.
It is possible that you may have already completed this step and need to edit your GCI Goal, please review the Help Doc/Video “Updating Your GCI Goal”.
When migrating from one email provider to another, make sure you preserve your contacts.
NOTE: Microsoft Exchange only allows CSV files. Continue Reading
Getting Started with Moxi Engage