Windermere’s community of agents and franchise owners is our greatest asset. They are inspired producers, continuously in pursuit of mastering their craft, building thoughtful relationships, and make their communities a better place to live.
Once we know what you love, our agents have the compassion to find it for you.
Call our offices today, Gearhart 503-738-8522 or Cannon Beach 503-436-1027.
A grand entrance to this well appointed 3BR 2.5BA and tastefully landscaped home reveals vaulted ceilings, arched doorways, a gourmet kitchen with dining nook, granite counters, glass subway back splashes and hardwood in a quiet location with room for a shop or RV garage on the spacious .69 acre lot bordering nature conservancy land. With a master suite on the main floor this home has diversity for aging in place. Simply delightful. Make it yours before it’s too late! Small farm animals no problem!
North Coast Rentals is affiliated with Windermere Stellar and has moved its operation to the Windermere office located at 588 Pacific Way in Gearhart Oregon. Go to our website and search for rentals here.
Message from Pam – The Nook fundraiser was a success! Special thanks to Chef Chris Holen and his students for their award winning chowder, Sam’s Seaside Café for chicken salad croissants and beer bread, Simple Cakes by Jae and El Mariachi Loco for quesadillas and the Wine and Beer Haus. Our goal is to assist homeless families and children’s organizations in our community benefit from this fundraiser and allows us to give back every year. Thank you to our Brokers, Staff and The Natural Nook once again for making this a success.
We will be receiving a check for Seaside Food 4 Kids next week and will present it at their back pack program. Let Pam Ackley know you would like to join in the presentation.
Our funds are $7,000+ to start the New Year. If anyone knows of an organization we should support, please let her know.
Did you know that Windermere.com tracks all visitors to your website, who is looking at your listings, and how they are referred to your website? So if you have ever wondered if your website is worth your time or needs to be maintained…the answer is yes! People will spend more time on your website if it has up-to-date content that is relevant to them.
To view your listing analytics
Sign in to Windermere.com – Resource Tab – Tech Tools – Listing Analytics – Listings Summary Page.
The listing analytics summary is broken up into three main categories: Traffic Type, Referring Domain, and Windermere Sources.
- Traffic Type: Indicates how a user navigated your listing…Did they just look at the photos, map the property, or did they view the property in its entirety?
- Referring Domain: Indicates how a person arrived at your listing. Did they go directly to your site, follow your listing posted on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest or find you another way?
- Windermere Sources: Indicates the Windermere outlet from which your listing was viewed…windermere.com, directly through your agent website, or through your office’s admin website.
You can view your listing traffic ranging from one day up to three months to see how often your site is being visited and what listings are getting the most attention. Knowing where your traffic is coming from and what they are looking at will better help you know how to market your listings, saving yourself time and money.
If you would like help reviewing this information or updating your website, We are here to help!
- On average, homes sold 11 days faster for an average of $ 2,314 more with an American Home Shield Home Warranty than homes with no home warranty- that’s over three times the price of our average home warranty plan.
- When you compare the cost of replacing or repairing major systems and appliances, the difference is clear. Protect your clients and their biggest investment of all- their home – with industry –leading coverage.
- What if your clients do not request a home warranty?? The home warranty is something that not all buyers know is an option for them to get. During the real estate transaction your clients qualify for special real estate products and pricing. Be sure to let every client know this is available to them as the warranty is a valuable resource for both buyers and sellers.
- What if your clients have new appliances? Unfortunately, Appliances are just not built to last like they have been in the past. Many homeowners find themselves doing appliance repairs within the first 5 years of life on the appliances. If you have a client that has brand new appliances with a manufacture warranty still suggest the Shield Essential Plan to them as this plan covers some of the homes most expensive items for repair ( Air Conditioning, Heating, Electrical, Plumbing, Water Heater, and Ductwork).